Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hilda Christine Nielsen 1881

Hilda Christine Nielsen 1881
As written by Birthe Marie Nielsen Lindhardt

Aunt Hilda is the one I know best out of my Dad’s sisters. She always came to the family birthday parties and always attended our yearly vacation and New Years Eve party. Hilde Christine was born February 27, 1881 in Stoense Udflytter, Langeland. She also became a maidservant and got pregnant and had a daughter Grethe called Tulle. Later she married fireman August Peters and together they had a son name Erik. They had a house in Præstevangen, Husum, where I can remember I had some wonderful summer vacations. My cousin Erik was a grownup and lived with his wife Gudrun on 1 Salen. Tulle had a chocolate boutique and my Aunt helped her to make chocolate and took care of finances. The last year they lived in an apartment in Ågade, Frederiksberg. My Aunt died December 7, 1950.

No comments:

Post a Comment